As businesses continue to embrace Account-Based Marketing (ABM), marketers must find new ways to measure success and drive meaningful results in the B2B industry. Account-based marketing is a powerful strategy for success in the B2B industry. To maximize your ABM game and drive meaningful results, it’s important to track key metrics regularly.
The five key metrics every ABM strategy should track are: 1) Total Number of Contacts Engaged; 2) Reach/Frequency; 3) Conversion Rate; 4) Campaign Performance Lift; 5) Completion Score. By leveraging all the above metrics, you will gain a deeper understanding of how to optimize your ABM programs while unlocking their full potential!
1) Total Number of Contacts Engaged: This metric measures the overall number of contacts who have interacted or engaged with your ABM strategy, showing the extent of your reach and the interest of your audience.
2) Reach/Frequency: This metric evaluates the exposure of your audience to your ABM campaigns, providing insights into the level of awareness and potential impact of your messaging.
3) Conversion Rate: This metric calculates the percentage of contacts who have taken a desired action or converted into a customer, reflecting the effectiveness of your ABM strategy in driving tangible results.
4) Campaign Performance Lift: This metric analyzes the uplift or improvement in performance metrics, such as engagement or conversion rates, when comparing the results of your ABM campaigns with non-ABM efforts, highlighting the added value of ABM.
5) Completion Score: This metric assesses the level of completion or fulfillment of certain predefined actions or milestones by your contacts, helping measure the overall success and effectiveness of your ABM strategy in achieving its objectives.
Start tracking these essential Account-based metrics today to drive meaningful results.